Packing

Hello... Sorry I haven't been around for a bit... I've been busy with some stuff... but most of the time I'm telling myself that I'm too tired to do anything, sitting in front of the computer or TV and whiling my time away.

And I've been packing... I can't wait to move... We've renting a new place about 3 miles away from here, and I can't wait because of this house... it's landlord... and lots of other things... Have you ever felt like, I dunno, the house you're living in currently will never be "home"? Well, that's only gonna happen to you if you move around a hell of a lot and you actually do develop tastes in houses. Tastes in houses... I must be incredibly rich to have developed a taste in houses... Well my room is almost done... and I've still got a week and a half to go... Packing usually evokes strong memories in me... But now I've got nothing to stuff away into my shoebox, no memories in this house to cherish... blah...

So, the new house is just amazing... It's got everything I ever wanted... and then it has a full length window in my room... It's a little out of the way, I guess, but hell, I'd trade comfort for connection any day.

And I've been listening to a lot of music, and Simone White is really good. You might remember her from the Audi R8 Advertisement. But she's got some really good tunes... they're all easy going and sort of, fit, but not exactly.. you'd have to listen to see... ... I recommend "American War"...

Why does everyone have a word verification thing before I can leave a comment? I don't and I'm still not getting spammed... I saved you two seconds of your life and questions about the reliability of your eyesight... Start a revolution...

I wish they'd come out with the new Heroes...

I'm hungry...

 

7 comments. Share an Idea ]:

Sushmita Dutta said... 20 January 2008 at 12:37  

so you see wat i meant wen i said 'RANDOM...!?!?!?

Arielle Fragassi said... 20 January 2008 at 17:48  

I think I took word verification off a few days ago because of the same reason. If someone spams I'll just delete it!
The new chapter will be out today. It's not up quite yet because I have to do some cleaning and it's not all the way written, but it WILL be up, even if I have to strap myself to the chair! :D

HeatherrrEloise said... 20 January 2008 at 19:09  

i hate the stupid word verification things. they drive me insane.
i never get them right the first time around.

(and in response to your last comment on my latest post) you are right. i am so much happier now that i have targets and now that i am out of that mess:]

Anonymous said... 21 January 2008 at 00:29  

i've lived in the same house all my life, so i have no idea what it feels like to pack (except when i travel, but it's not the same).

either way, i don't have that word verification thingy.. i don't really see the point, but whatever, at least it only takes like 5 seconds.. or less :D

Quarter Past Seven said... 21 January 2008 at 14:09  

Packing..sigh! I have to pack up all my belongings after each semester since i live in a hostel. and that sucks! Getting a new room every year sucks too! So basically I have only the most necessary stuff.. and I can never call my room 'home'. Oh well

Bum Atom said... 21 January 2008 at 14:22  

home is where the heat is

Anonymous said... 22 January 2008 at 00:43  

hmm i didn't even know i had the word verification thing until you said it xD hahaha

Post a Comment