Woman

This is just something that I think about from time to time, but how many times a day do you stop and think about the women around you? You see them, walking down the street, prettying themselves up, looking absolutely fabulous... you see them at home, wearing the grayest clothes and with morning hair, looking more fabulous... The world might cease to exist if it wasn't for them...

I can't help but think that women must be among the most divine creatures on earth. I'm not just referring to one specific woman, and I'm not just referring to women who play specific roles in our lives... I'll admit that this has been inspired by the love of my life... but it's also every other woman who ever lived... it's not just about that one woman in your life... It's about every single woman you come across or every single woman who makes your life a wee bit brighter every day.

To all the women out there, I bow to you, because I dare not imagine where the world would be without you... You're the ones we turn to when we're so lost in life, and it's your phenomenal energy that lifts us clear of our misery and pain. You're the ones who inspire us, you're the ones who push us along the way when we're down and out... You're the ones that shine your light into the world and make it a hell of a lot better to live in. You make us what we are... You're the yardstick by which we measure ourselves... Nothing means more to us than the never ending support that you extend... nothing feels better than the tightness of your hug, the warmth of your kiss and the "shh..." when the world has screwed us over so badly that we are reduced to tears...

To women, just take a look at yourself in the mirror... and let yourself know that you're of the highest order in the universe, and you are cherished above all else... Why? Because of the way you care... as a sister, as a friend, as a lover and as a mother... The way you hold that special place in the lives of men around you... the way you're so tough when you need to be, and so incredibly soft and delicate when you need to be, and the way you just know... The way you're so special to us, and the way you hold the life of earth in your hands... the way you can light up the world with your smile and the way you're just so charming... You are the embodiment of life... Mother Nature, is after all, the most beautiful thing in the world, and the eternal woman...

To men, you might be with a woman right now, or you might see her a bit later... Just don't forget to let her know how special she is... Be it your mum, sis, friend, wife or girlfriend... You wouldn't be half of what you are without her... You don't have to tell her how amazing she is.. Hold her a little longer and a little tighter than you did yesterday, and she'll know...

:)


 

14 comments. Share an Idea ]:

Arielle Fragassi said... 6 January 2008 at 05:45  

I wish my boyfriend would think like you! Great post, it made me feel better about myself.

And thank you for reading my story, by the way. I'd tell you what happens to Az, but I'm not quite sure myself yet. ;D

Unknown said... 6 January 2008 at 12:48  

Amazing. I loved it, and you have no idea how proud I am to have inspired it ;-) and also very proud to be referred to as "Mrs. X", that made me smile.
You are one of the few men out there who deserve to have a girlfriend. You always see these really gorgeous girls with these disgusting men who don't deserve them. If all men thought like you, the world would be a better place.
Thank you for recognising the truth!
I've read it about five times over. Well done you should be proud of this one.

S x

Bum Atom said... 6 January 2008 at 12:50  

They are in control, they are the ones who choose who to create the future with, remember that ladies, choose wisely, cause the future ain't looking to great for my perfect little son, whom I made with the perfect women who chose a not dead beet dad, holly sh*t I got a good women, yessss. I hope she reads this comment, cause thats all shes getting, kidding, Your right women do make the world go round, hey brat nice pic. I know love when I see it in a blog. Try not to Knock her up, it changes the whole perspective, i promise, nice looking couple though

Bharat said... 6 January 2008 at 17:40  

Earric: You should be feeling great... and i'm sure your boyfriend thinks like me... I think most men think this way.. just that they don't say it that often.. i guess i don't either..

Forever-Young: Well, who else would be Mrs. X eh? hope you're still grinning like an idiot... Thanks for the praise :)

taxitalk: very true dude... :) on the count of women, and the love in a blog... :) you have a gift for objectivity don't you? don't worry... I'm not out to blight... thanks for the compliment :)

Shemley said... 6 January 2008 at 18:37  

Beautifully written and so appropriate to my personal situation. Sometimes we don't know what we have got until it is gone

Anonymous said... 6 January 2008 at 23:26  

i love how you wrote this. it definitely made me smile and think of you as a first class gentleman. :)

Rachel Rambach said... 7 January 2008 at 02:14  

wow, i feel so good about myself after reading this post!! your girlfriend is very lucky to have such a loving and respectful guy :) also, thanks for the comments on my blog--it's nice to know that someone reads and enjoys it! cheers!

maliha's musings said... 7 January 2008 at 04:18  

i know one woman who'll beam so bright, her sunshine will permeate some hellish grey clouds!no wonder your such a brattanova,thy chram is never ending!and yes ive always loved that pic of you two!
thanks for making me proud even in my sickest day, i owe you:)

Cassy said... 7 January 2008 at 05:41  

thats so pretty! I've never heard of something like that before, you come up with some really awsome things :-)

Commissioner said... 8 January 2008 at 00:29  

nicely written

jeff said... 8 January 2008 at 09:06  

did ur girlfriend read this? i bet you got some brownie points

Quarter Past Seven said... 8 January 2008 at 12:13  

Dear Brat,

I bloghopped to your blog,and read your post about women. I like your take (especially since I am a woman myself ;) ). Only if we weren't the cause of all unnecessary evil in this world. But then, nothing is perfect..isn't it? Oh well..

Regards,
Bart

Generally Happy Momma said... 11 January 2008 at 21:27  

I can't even tell you how I ended up reading your blog today, but I really do believe that God puts people in our paths for a reason. I don't know what caused you to write this, but it's exactly what I needed to hear today. Thanks for making this hibernating, semi-depressed, grungy momma hold her head just a little higher today.

pichuface said... 3 February 2008 at 23:52  

Whow. That's all I can say right now... Whow.
:] I loved it.
But, tbh, I don't like women. :/! We're pure evil. We break hearts, we manipulate men with our "charms", we bitch our hearts out about things.. D:
Your take on women is amazing though.
I owe you a hug for making me smile. xP!

xxx

Post a Comment