As ISP's go

Tiscali is quite possibly the most terrible service provider... In the world. And I'm including Sify Broadband (If you've never heard of it, concentrate on keeping it that way)... Who takes 20 days for reconnecting broadband to a new address? Why should I even bother paying the broadband bill when they aren't providing me internet for half that month? And the lady doesn't even care why I'm cancelling my account. Oh, yeah... so we cancelled... You're lucky if you haven't heard of Tiscali either. I've gotta sit on the college internet for two weeks...

Oh, and I pity you if you have a BT line. Because I pity myself... because they muddled up our line change yet again. And when you have a problem with BT... you find something that keeps you sufficiently distracted... such as driving from London to Edinburgh... and they just might finish putting you on hold when you come back... they might...

My first call is in a queue for 42 minutes before someone picks up and hangs up... Yes... FORTY TWO minutes... The second call is picked up in about half an hour and the lady picks up, takes my postcode, and puts me on hold for another 7 minutes. This is really how long they were taking.

For the record, I've written about 8 pages of assignments (12 point, no pictures) while I was holding and I can estimate the age of the recorded voice hold lady... ah, yes, achievements...

And don't even get me started on Dial-a-Phone... They need to be threatened with legal action and big words before they start noticing their inbox... and before you order from them... May i remind you that although they have a telephone number for sales, they simply do not have a telephone number for customer service... I'm just saying...

I wonder if I should have written this to the OFT... they might have been more interested...

 

6 comments. Share an Idea ]:

Bum Atom said... 8 February 2008 at 23:50  

Yeah long time no read, at least we know you are alive, you know sometimes loke on friday's and saturdays thats how long it takes to call a cab, oh and brat those bastards like the smell, to them it's mmm mmm good.

Shemley said... 9 February 2008 at 08:07  

Bro Tiscali are terrible!

Bum Atom said... 10 February 2008 at 14:12  

I have no Idea what I meant loke. Something about how sometimes it takes hours just to get through to a taxi operator, I think

HeatherrrEloise said... 14 February 2008 at 06:38  

i am so glad that internet is internet to me.
idk.
i don't deal with the computer.
if it effs up then i yell for jon and he has to fix it.

Elise said... 14 February 2008 at 17:08  

I hate all phone comanies... They don't know the first thing about customer service.

BT always get my bills mixed up. They tried to charge me for my company once! Imagine sending a bill to a residential address for a company telephone line.

Bloody idiots!

xx

Elise said... 14 February 2008 at 17:08  

I hate all phone comanies... They don't know the first thing about customer service.

BT always get my bills mixed up. They tried to charge me for my company once! Imagine sending a bill to a residential address for a company telephone line.

Bloody idiots!

xx

Post a Comment