The Spotlight (Featuring Divya)

This is something that my girlfriend wrote... and I "get" it :) So I thought I'd put it up...

"i stand here facing life
you're standing beside me
so long, i've walked alone
so long i've walked in darkness
you showed me how to live
you showed me light
finally, i'm free
free from my past
i see
clearly into the future
i can conquer the world
i can conquer reality
dreams i've dreamt
real or fake
it doesn't matter anymore
you're by my side
i feel strong. i can walk tall
you make me feel blessed
you're my angel,your my life
you dragged me back from hell
you chased away my tears and pain
what would i do without you??
i wish you could be there for me always
i wish i could be there for you always
but thats an impossible wish
love me always and forever
love me for eternity
i am selfish only when it comes to your love
i am yours,will always be
don't ever doubt that
i will be waiting....... always!!"




 

8 comments. Share an Idea ]:

HeatherrrEloise said... 18 February 2008 at 23:40  

aw tell her that
is a great poem:]

Sushmita Dutta said... 20 February 2008 at 14:22  

you have a very sweet girlfrend!!! and u deserve it too... :)

Shemley said... 20 February 2008 at 21:00  

Feeling this bro...

Anonymous said... 21 February 2008 at 05:56  

hey buddy! you remind me a lot of me. new here :) - rina

Bum Atom said... 21 February 2008 at 11:10  

you treat this one right, she is a keeper

HeatherrrEloise said... 22 February 2008 at 23:59  

i am only so anti this chick.
because of the chaos that was
brought into my life and how
she will not stop.

pffft.
but it'll all be good soon.
i'm hopeful.

Commissioner said... 24 February 2008 at 21:16  

good one.

Quarter Past Seven said... 25 February 2008 at 07:47  

Hey why did you delete the other post?

Post a Comment